On friday we had a circus theme party in my kindergarten. So all of us adults dressed up and prepared a little performance for the kids. Two of my collegues and me were acrobats. So we decided that we *need* matching leotards. I already had the pattern Jalie 3136 at home, for a reason I don´t remember.
I bought gentian blue lycra fabric and cut the pattern in size S, which translate to german size 36.
The pieces went together pretty well, I was able to finish the first one really quickly. At the first try on, all of us thought the same – it was just to short!
I removed the skirt, which took me longer that assembeling the whole thing, thanks to overlock and stretch stitches.
I redid the pattern pieces for the skirt and lenghtend it 5cm/2inch. As you can see, it´s still pretty short! But now we felt comfortable with it.
I finished the neck and leg opening with dark grey piping elastic. The leotards fitted everyone of us perfectly and were incredibly comfortable. If going to the toilet wouldn´t be so complicated with it, I would wear this everyday 🙂
THANKS to both of my collegues who made that day so much fun!